Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentine Banner Flash Cards & a new shop

Love is in the air....seems like Valentines are everywhere! 
My daughter gets her braces off on Valentine's Day...so excited for that!
I just wanted to share a few things with you...I have new phrase flash cards.
These are perfect to make into banners for your home decor.
The SET has 12 medium VALENTINE FLASH CARDS and 8 smaller flash cards.
You download instantly and print on 4 pieces of creamy cardstock...very easy.
The words you get are: Sweets for the sweet, Be mine, Happy Valentines day, Be my Valentine (in larger size). Larger cards have numbers and definitions. Larger cards measure: 3" x 6 1/4"
The smaller cards are: Truly madly deeply, kiss me, love conquers all.
Smaller ones measure:1 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Simply add ribbon, lace, string, tinsel garland to the back using hot glue...to make a super fast and yet pretty banner.

These also look great on shelves and as gift tags.
The larger cards have numbers and definitions. 
I am going to put this one above across my mantel.
This is a mini banner...using the small flash cards....nice on a mirror.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I also want to tell you about my new Etsy shop called...
Each design in my new shop is only $1.50.

Some have been a part of my freebies....which have been retired so they are not available anymore
(I suggest checking my freebies often...before they are not longer here)

Some are new designs....they were never a freebie.

These are so inexpensive because they are just a sheet pattern....that keeps the price affordable.
It comes with my basic embroidery tips...and how to use a finished design in many ways.
They do not come with color choices....I figure you are smart enough to choose you own.
Plus they would look great as redwork ...stitched entirely in red ....or other colors.
I will be adding new designs all the time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
If you have one been deeply in love with someone, you never lose him or her.  You can invoke that person's presence by just thinking about him.
Eleanor Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment