Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fun & bright pillowcases...& more



 I am making some new Pillowcases for my 16 year old daughter Selina.  I found some fabulous fabric (tula pink) at a new shop in town...Charming Lulu. 
 
 
 
This is the pattern I am going to do with my new fabric.
--------------------------------------------------------------

 My newest pattern in my Etsy shop and on my patternmart.
It is called...Valentine ...Don't break my heart. #321
 
This heart is protected under a glass dome... but is still vulnerable, like our own heart is. What a fast, easy, and fun design to make. This sweet pillow will look perfect in your home decor! Special tinting and depth secrets included.
Finished pillow design measures: 5 3/8" x 5 3/8"
Embroidery design: 4 3/4" x 4 1/8" 
I think it looks so sweet next my paper mache heart boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment