Friday, January 24, 2014

French flowers freebie design


Feeling French today....I would love to go to Paris for a week with lots of money..ha ha.
We all would like to.... I believe.
Well...some of my designs are being sent to France....to be in some French publications....it is Quiltmania and Simply Vintage.
I wish I could go with them!

This freebie design would be lovely as a lavender sachet....would make a fabulous little gift!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. How nice for you that some of your designs will be in those French publications!
    Thanks for the lovely freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To CUTE!!!
    -Kat
    www.confessionsoftheperfectmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your etsy shop is the cutest! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete