Saturday, December 14, 2013

Teddy bear sneaky peaky and # 17

Hey ladies!
Today is my 17th Wedding Anniversary!
I woke up to roses and chocolates...plus my hubby making a big country breakfast!
He spoils me....and I love it!
My daughter is going to a sweet sixteen party.... so we can be together alone...yeah!
When we got married we had a huge Christmas tree decorated in white...in the background of Gretna Green....everything sparkling!  People have asked me...why did I have a December wedding....I say....why not!
-----------------------------------------------------
Above is a sneaky peaky of my New Valentine pattern...."I want to be loved by you!"
It should ready very soon!
This is the first time I have had a Teddy bear in my designs....I think I was afraid of making it look silly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment