Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I want to be loved by you...Valentine pattern

I know it's getting real close to Christmas now...but I have a new Valentine pattern to show you!
It is brand new~
"I want to be loved by you"
is s sweet lil round pillow...with rick rack trim and red beads.
Available in my Etsy shop and on my Patternmart.

This lil teddy bear is giving his heart & he wants to be loved by you! What a fast, easy, and fun design to make. The sweet heart just pops out using simple red beads. Red rick rack is sewn around the lil pillow. This could also be made into a table or candle mat. 
Finished pillow design measures: 7" x 7"
Embroidery design: 7 1/2" x 7 1/2"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coffee & Love
are
best
when
they are
HOT
-------------------------------------------------------
I had to add a lovey dovey quote!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment