Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweet Berries in the snow

Beautiful,snow berries photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
Good Winter day to you all!
I had to say something nice and positive about this season...he he he.
I wanted to share some more Photos from my daughters Etsy site....Peacock Gumdrop!
She took the berries and snow pic in our yard.  I just want to confess one thing...I am not a gardener and always wish I would get my yard pulled together....so my daughter "finds" beauty in our yard with her camera!
Beautiful,Colorful ice photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
I love this one!  We went on a walk by the Spokane River....where no one would in their right mind would go...and we spotted these huge rocks with moss and icicles.  I don't no how the moss stays green in such cold temps.
Old Fashion Barn photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
Selina changed up her barn photo to make it look like a very old photo.  I need to remind you ...that she is 15!  She knows how to use the computer in every way!
Old looking Kitty photo - 8 x 10 frame Print Art Photography
Here is lucky and she altered it to look like a canvas....our cat should have been a model....he thinks!
I am so proud of my daughter...she wants to live her life to the fullest and dream big dreams!



1 comment:

  1. Well done, Selina!!!! Shirley, you have every right to be proud of her.

    ReplyDelete