Monday, January 21, 2013

sneaky peaky- sweets for the sweet


Hello everyone!
It is MLK day....my daughter is off and we are considering a walk in the snow....so cold though.
I guess it should be cold in January....but sometimes I wish for a heat wave!
This is a sneaky peaky of my new pattern.....it should be ready very soon!  I just love stitching up sweet sweet faces.  There is something so soothing about hand embroidery.  

I keep doing extra fun stuff instead of things I know I need to get done...do you do this too!
On the weekend we enjoyed shopping, making a beautiful cake, a movie "Django", cooking Cornish game hens, being silly, watching football, taking pics, and much more!  
I did do laundry....he he he.

These geese from Riverfront park seem to enjoy the weather...they looked at us like we had spiders dancing on our heads!
I asked the white one how he she keeps her whites so white....still thinking about my laundry!
Gotta get doing my duties!



2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! WOW!!! Your new kitty is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know the answer to her keeping her feathers so white--and does she do it without chemicals????
    love the kitty-can't wait to see the rest of it--
    hugs, di and my kitty, miss gracie

    ReplyDelete