Friday, January 4, 2013

My whole heart

It's FREEBIE FRIDAY!!!
This would be sweet stitched and framed in a embroidery hoop.
This is a lovely sentiment....and can be used not only for your mate, but for your children & parents. 
 
Now that Christmas break is over....I finally have been able to work hard....feels great.  I like to devote breaks, holidays, and vacations to my family....but I usually get a fraction of work done. 
I am going to The spring Quilt market in Portland and am getting all excited about the plans.
I have learned so much since the last time I was there.  I like having goals and things to work towards...so this is a huge focus for me.
 
Try to stay warm.....it is freezing here in Eastern Washington.....much colder than Seattle.  In the summer we are much warmer too.  We don't get their rain either.  We get all four seasons.
Time for cocoa.
 

2 comments: