Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bridal festival time


This weekend is a Bridal festival in our Spokane convention center...I am going with my niece who is getting married and a bunch of girls in the family.  I have a few things like signs and wedding flash cards in a booth.
If you are looking for my link to my wedding items on Etsy....please click HERE!
I have lots of patterns and artwork on etsy.

Remember when the justice of the peace or pastor would say..."I now pronounce you MAN and wife"?  Well if you don't then I know you have been born in modern times...lol. 
 
My flash cards are great to use as photo props for your wedding, at your bridal shower, scrapbooking, if your are a photographer for weddings and gatherings and also at the wedding on guest tables.


They are a u print item....so inexpensive.
 This was my wedding cake topper...16 years ago. I keep in in my china closet...for safe keeping.

I knew my veil would come in handy again....for a backdrop. 

 These are badges to make for the bride and groom.   The Wedding set includes a badge for both Bride & Groom...great for bridal showers and bachelor parties. The cake pokes are so fun too.

I lots of romantic signs.  U print...so easy.
Come to my Etsy shop to see all my goods.
Have a happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment