Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving....coming soon!

Happy THANKSGIVING Fall Badges E PATTERN - Pins doll jewelry Pdf ribbon art pilgrim turkey give thanks autumn crepe star primitive altered
Wow....It's is getting close to Thanksgiving...just over one week away!
I have some really cute Thanksgiving projects on MY ETSY.
These badges are fast and easy...fun to place on each place sitting at the table...makes a great gift for each member of the family and your friends to take home.

Happy THANKSGIVING Fall Badges E PATTERN - Pins doll jewelry Pdf ribbon art pilgrim turkey give thanks autumn crepe star primitive altered
I put this badge on a large fabric pumpkin.
Thanksgiving Subway art words sign digital   - uprint NEW  primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying words
My signs are easy...just print on matte or glossy photo paper...I get my paper at Fred Meyer and Staples.
new THANKSGIVING FLASH CARDS vintage like 16 altered scrapbooking digital uprint primitive paper old turkey pumpkin pie gratitude family
These are fun to place about your Thanksgiving decor.  This would also be cute to label some of the entrees.
Thanksgiving Turkey E Pattern - email primitive grubby banner acorns sweet annie
This Turkey has been a very popular seller for me...the turkey is really just muslin....lots of secrets to this project!

An new OLD set Thanksgiving Pilgrim Turkey Tags Collage art Sheets old photos
Thanksgiving tags...you print as many as you like...forever.

Gobble til you wobble Thanksgiving sign digital - orange uprint words vintage turkey style paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
This is how I feel during a lot of the holiday season!  I must control myself!

Fall and Thanksgiving Pins E Pattern - turkey scarecrow crow halloween primitive apple wool heart felt
Wool pins, a great way to use up small wool scraps.

Thanksgiving Fall Minis Badges Pins E Pattern - doll jewelry ribbon art pilgrim turkey give thanks autumn  star primitive altered party
These are mini badges!  Small and quick.

Thanksgiving Fall Minis Badges Pins E Pattern - doll jewelry ribbon art pilgrim turkey give thanks autumn  star primitive altered party
Looks cute on a doll.

Embroidery pdf Thanksgiving Give Thanks stitchery  pillow E Pattern  - Turkey tag pumpkin ribbon hand pocket primitive
I love to stitch...this turkey is sweet.
Thanksgiving Give Thanks lil stitchery E PATTERN  - Turkey tag wallhanging hand pilgrim embroidery primitive
Easy peesie to do!

12 Large Thanksgiving Fall Flash Cards - vintage like phrases altered art  thanks gratitude antique signs words scrapbooking primitive
I love to have my relatives hold these up for Thanksgiving photos....makes a fun new way to take pics. 

I hope to get a sale on a turkey soon....I think the stores should be having some soon.  I especially love cranberry sauce, stuffing (not the kind that has everything but the kitchen sink in it!), cheesy green beans, and pumpkin pie.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment