Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paris is always a good idea

What a gorgeous day it is today!  Sun is shining, temps are great....fall is lovely!
Here is my brand new, inexpensive stitchery design....
Audrey Hepburn said this....she had many great sayings and was a wonderful person.
I would love to go to Paris someday....have you gone to Paris?  Was it all that they say it is?
I have heard people say both yes and no.
I love the movie ...Midnight in Paris
If you haven't seen this one....check it out.....I LOVED it!!!
The girlfriend is horrid!
I also loved....Marie Antoinette!
It is a feast for the eyes!  I don't care if the story is alittle off....The beauty is worth it!
Do you have any favorite movies that feature Paris?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you!!!I love so much Paris....a piece of my heart is still there!
    bye Alessandra

    ReplyDelete