Sunday, September 2, 2012

Little stitcheries

Cairn terrier wizard of Oz dog Stitchery E Pattern - embroidery 2012 Pdf toto puppy flower
Here are some of my new small inexpensive embroidery patterns....all new!
There's no place like home is above....it is a Cairn Terrier like Toto from the Wizard of OZ.  These are very quick to stitch up!
Paris Poodle puppy dog Stitchery E Pattern - embroidery 2012 Pdf French flower retro
I love this poodle...would be cute in pink!  I imagine this lil girl walking the streets of Paris.
Dalmation puppy dog Stitchery E Pattern - embroidery 2012 Pdf love lovable flower prim primitive
Who doesn't love a Dalmatian?  I've always wanted one.  I will have more dog designs soon.
Halloween Witch Cat pumpkin Stitchery E Pattern - embroidery 2012 Pdf Under your spell kitty prim primitive
You know how I love Halloween!  I always think of this Holiday way to much!
Halloween pumpkin girl Stitchery E Pattern ready to spook - embroidery 2012 Pdf cat treat holder prim primitive
This girl pumpkin is fun and wants some treats!  I sadly get no trick or treaters.  I think kids think our area is dark and spooky...we are all by ourselves.  I would like to move someday....to a neighborhood full of trick or treaters. 
 
Come to Whipperberry's Friday Flair
 

No comments:

Post a Comment