Thursday, August 16, 2012

The day is young....

The day is young & the hijinks are endless sign digital  - beige Funny uprint words vintage style paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
This cracks me up!  This would be so funny framed by your desk at work....lol. 
This sign is on my Etsy.  I also have this in blue.  They are digital signs...u print.

Halloween Life is a witch & then you fly sign digital -  black orange uprint words vintage style paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
I love a good saying that is a different take on another saying.....I hope I didn't confuse you....I have a headache and it is making me wacky.
So funny huh....available Here!

Halloween not every Witch lives in Salem sign digital -  black uprint words vintage style paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
One of my sisters lives in Salem....Oregon that is.  She loves the wicked witch on the Wizard of Oz.  I wanted to be the good fairy who looked like bubblegum.  My other sister got gum in her hair all the time....she would fall asleep with gum in her mouth and then wake up to find it stuck to her bangs....lol.  That was back when gum was like cement glue....ha ha.  So she was always having strange bangs....cause mom had to cut it out of her hair.  Poor mom....she had alot to do with five of us.
Here is where to find Salem

Come to the party....at Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment