Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Keep Calm and Wait for Halloween

Halloween Plaque "Keep Calm and Wait for Halloween"
This is how I feel....Keep calm and wait for Halloween
This a great Etsy Treasury.....full of Halloween goodies.....I love the vintage flair.
Primitive / Folk Art Halloween Roulette Game Board
What a cool cat!
6 vintage style halloween paper mache containers...the complete collection
Yes...I would like treats in these babies!
New Boo Pumpkin Man and Cat E Pattern - halloween vintage like black bats doll JOL grubby tea light primitive
Boo!
Sweet but Spooky Halloween Cupcake Toppers
Yummy goodness!
Vintage Inspired Black Cat Wand - HALLOWEEN
I love crepe paper...so old fashioned!
vintage inspired handmade halloween party hat vintage image
Love this hat!
Black Cat Coffee Primitive Unique Handpainted Halloween Wood  Sign
This sign would look so good in my kitchen!
Check out the Halloween items on etsy.....so many ....so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing on Etsy too! Lots of great fall goodies. I've purchased a few and hope to post pictures on my blog in a few days!

    ReplyDelete