Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lil sweet watercolor paintings

Blooming posies Tabby cat Original ATC card - ACEO watercolor ink painting
These are my new ATC's ....I had a blast painting them....I just kept going and going.

Best Friends in the garden Original ATC card - ACEO sisters girls women watercolor ink painting
These gals look like best friends, but could be sisters 2.

Orange Tabby cat mouse Original ATC card - ACEO yarn watercolor ink painting
I had a fat ornage tabby cat growing up...he was a charactor!  My fav memory is him following us all the way to the store...he would wait outside and then would walk home with us.

Rainbow Puppy dog Original ATC card - ACEO weiner dachshund ink pencils colored
This is a weiner dog...love the short legs!

Sweet Halloween Witch Original ATC card - ACEO watercolor Pumpkin ink painting
She has such sparkly eyes!

Sweet Yellow Tabby cat Original ATC card - ACEO watercolor ink painting
This is my favorite....a sweet lil face!
These are all on my ETSY

Come to the party....at Whipperberry friday flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment