Monday, June 11, 2012

Artist Trading cards - tiny pieces of art

I love ATC's!  Those 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" pieces of art.  I have made alot of them....some watercolored, some with papers and old pics.....some with inks and colored pencils.
They are very portable...and your imagination is the only limit!
I love my witchy girl!

I have used old wallpapers for some....and go my old typewriter out to make a memorable message.  Just add papers....draw, paint, glitter....etc....

Inspiration!  Stand up for what you believe! 
I cover them when they are done with a clear small envelope...made special for these cards.

Each one is like a little treasure.

I have made them for every holiday....since I love holidays sooooo much!

Animals, like cats and dogs are fun.  I wish I was alittle better at dogs...gotta practice.

This chick is gonna be the Easter bunny....at all costs!

I must follow this when November comes around.....I always get alittle frazzled.

I love this saying from that old song....so romantic.

If you have not experimented with these little cards...which are at arts and crafts stores....you need to get some and go to town!  They come in all kinds of forms....all blank....some are for watercolor or acrylics or drawing....lots to choose from.

1 comment:

  1. Shirley love the top pic-so cute. As always. Take care.

    ReplyDelete