Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sneaky Peaky

I hope you are all having a Sweet Sunday.  
It is rainy and windy here...in Eastern Washington....spring has decided not to come....maybe later.  It is spring break here...but seems like it still January :(
I wanted to show you a sneak peak of my next pattern design...it was so much fun that I have all kinds of plans and ideas rushing through my head. 
I am making a cute pincushion and my daughter and hubby are changing things around in the house...I think they are excited to show me. I watched "bridesmaids" last night for the first time....funny but talk about dirty...yikes.  
I may get them to watch "West Side story" tonight...I know that it is   one my daughter should see....love Romeo and Juliet.

2 comments:

  1. Love so far on your sneak preview! How cute that your hubby and daughter are doing something special for you. Can't wait to see your newest creation!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. we watched bridesmaids last night as well, not as funny as I expected or as people said it was. Though the food poisoning scene at the bridal shop did have me laughing.

    ReplyDelete