Monday, April 16, 2012

Never let go- Titanic sign & more

Well the 100th year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic has come and gone.  I watched endless shows on the subject and even saw the movie again in 3-D which was great.  I have a huge collection of books and memorabilia.  I made up this digital sign ...available on my ETSY under my digital sign section. 
I love this saying...so romantic. 

This is great for a Wedding or bridal shower

I love Halloween....and I know it is early but I sell Halloween all year long....People are so into it!

Me and my hubby are vets....so this is close to my heart.

We are very patriotic....this country is great!

What a great saying...so true....one should never give up on your dreams

More fun for weddings...remember when the wedding ceremony said...I now pronounce you man and wife?
How weird!  That doesn't fly with me! 
Have a fabulous Monday!!!

Come over to the party..... at Whipperberry....see all the creative things everyone has been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment