Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter...so let it be written!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter...we are going to have a fun day with family.
I watched "The Ten Commandments" last night....one of my all time favorite movies.  I usually end up talking like the characters after a while.  I love it when the queen calls Moses a ..."stubborn splendid adorable fool"!
She is right....Moses could have become Pharaoh and then freed everyone.....but no.
When we were kids we would watch it on Easter Sunday night....we would be chopping away at all our candy and having the time of our lives.  This was when you had to wait for something to come on TV....and if you missed it, it was too bad.  Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the memories Shirley!! Now I have to go out and find the DVD... lol I remember If you missed it on TV, You had to wait till next year!! lol

    ReplyDelete