Sunday, April 22, 2012

5 for $10 sale at Hudson's Holidays

Hi everyone...I bet you are all enjoying your Sunday...it is sunny and warm here!
I have just put on a sale on my ETSY !!
This is for a Special LIMITED time sale......5 COLLAGE SHEETS or FLASH CARDS or DIGITAL SIGNS ...for only $10. This is a BIG savings.

Here are some examples of the items for the sale.

You can pick from any of my collage sheets, flash cards, or digital signs....just purchase on etsy and in the comment section list the 5 digit numbers of the items you want. The five digit number always begins with 34.....(ex: 34391). If you look at any of my listings...you will see a five digit number in the description ....that is how I identify what you bought.
PATTERNS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL, sorry:) 
You can Pick from collage sheets...
tags and labels.....

Flash cards.....


Digital signs.....

Patriotic....

Sweet flowery girls! 

Have a good day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment