Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm in the mood for love

Love reminds you that nothing else matters Valentine Pink sign digital - NEW 2011 vintage words primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
Here is another wonderful Etsy Treasury.  I'm in the mood for love....in pink!
original mixed media art print - 5x5 love word art valentine pink heart
Please visit the etsy treasuries to get more details on these fabulous designs.
Love Heart jewelry Brooch felted pin Wool Red Pink & White ideal valentines day gift decoration for her under 10
Such talented artist!
Valentines pink HEART tags (5)
Such attention to detail!
Heart Earrings, Crystal Studs, Valentine, Pink Hearts Sparkling Crystals, 10mm
I want these!
Girls VALENTINE Pink Sweetheart  FULLFLUFF  Ruffled Bottom Bloomer Diaper Cover  2t, 3t, 4t, 5
How cute is that?!!!!
Scrappy Red and Pink Heart Coaster No. 3 for Valentine's Day, Free Shipping
I love valentine fabric....patchworked together.
I am still having my Sale....20% off!

On another note...I changed the look of my blog.  It was scary since when I changed templates I couldn't seem to go back to how it was before...yikes!  I was not happy....but I think I got it to look good .....Friday night I was soooo stressed. Why can't things be simple?  

No comments:

Post a Comment