Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy New Years Decor

There is something exciting about New Years!  I love a fresh start...the holidays are over....and on new years you can set goals....think of what direction you want your life to take! I also like a party!!!  Now is the time to plan your New Year's eve party.
I love setting these tags around the snacks with party hats and ribbon curls.

These badge are fun to wear and simple to make....look great on a table tree too!

My little flash cards are perfect around the table and tied onto some glasses.  My flash card set does not say 2010 anymore....it says 2012...in case you are wondering.

These signs are great to frame in a 8 x 10....dollar store and thrift stores has tons of frames.

My banner letters are fun to print and string onto ribbon making any saying or sentiment you wish. 
All of these are available on my Etsy
I am almost done with a small New Years stitchery pattern....can't wait to show it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment