Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving project patterns

I love all the holidays....even Thanksgiving.  I am coming out with a new Thanksgiving pattern very soon....must work on it since I am behind.  This is my Turkey pattern....made from very inexpensive and easy to find items.  the banner is included in the pattern.
This patterns has 12 circles for each month to velcro onto the heart....kids love to change each wool circle when the time comes.

This is my easy turkey stitchery....make s a small wallhanging or mat.

Fall wool pins...great take along project.
I love badges....I have made hundreds....I am addicted!

These are large badges.

These badges are small.  They are both great to wear on Thanksgiving and to put on everyones plate at Thanksgiving dinner.  All these patterns are available on my etsy or my website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment