Monday, October 31, 2011

HaPpY HaLLoWeEN EvEryOnE !!!!

Happy Halloween everyone....I hope everyone with snow will still have a good time tonight...I know it must be strange to deal with snow before Halloween.  This is the pumpkin that Selina and I carved....she thought it would be fun to have some of the inside pumpkin shavings coming out its mouth!!  We also put plastic eyeballs in his big round eyes.

This is my daughter Selina....also known as Goldie locks and her one tiny bear!  She wore her costume to middle school today...I had to make sure everything was pinned up.  She had a BLAST at our Halloween party Saturday night....she and her friends lived it up.  I was dresses as Bewitched and my husband was Barnabus Collins from dark shadows.  It was a very fun party with lots to eat, Halloween costume contest, and dance contest. 

My cat Trix says.....Be Safe tonight!!!  I unfortunately will have no trick or treaters....we live in an area in the valley where no one comes....too dark I think ....with no neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment