Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sew Happy - a treasury of lovely sewing items

Personalized Ribbon Hand Stamped Handmade from luxurious linen fabric Ribbon - 2 yards - i love you- gift wrappingPrimitive Sewing Scissors - from Notforgotten Farm
Wicked Stitches Primitive Sewing Book Pattern Counted Cross StitchPrimitive Folk Art Cross Stitch Pattern  TWO HARES Sampler Sewing Box and Needle Keep
Set of 6 Small Round Handmade Clay Pottery Buttons - Weave Design - CreamMannequin Dress Form E Pattern - Pincushion pin keep email primitive pdf pinkeep cushion
I love Etsy treasuries!!!  They are so much fun and I love what people put in their treasuries.  I have made treasuries a few times on Etsy and my patterns have been in tons of treasuries (lucky!)...so happy about that!!  It is amazing how many beautiful items are on this site....made by us crafty people.
Have a peek at Sew happy
I encourage all you crafty friends to sell your wares on Etsy...it is my favorite site to sell on, not expensive, and super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment