Monday, August 22, 2011

Feeling Witchy?

I don't know about you....but I am feeling witchy!  It is that time of year to make Halloween fun! 

I love the old feeling that halloween brings, not only childhod memories, but that happy, crisp fall day....so beautiful.

Trick or treating was so special, one of the only times to get a bunch of candy that you didn't have to share with the rest of the family.

Making witches from old photos are always a fun craft to do.

Wool pins, I made over 40 of the pumpkin pins on the bottom....sold like crazy online.

The whole halloween gang being spooky.

My black hat society wallhanging....right from the salem witch trials....yikes.
That is witchy! 
All these patterns shown are available on all my sites.....check them out sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded your Jolly Halloween pattern at We Love French Knots. Thanks so much for the delightful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the Halloween stuff!! Please stop in and link your inspiring ideas up :) http://stirizsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete