Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get ready for Halloween!

It is never too early to work on Halloween projects!  Before you know it....fall will be upon us. 
This pattern above is on sale for $3.99 until Monday July 11th on my patternmart
There is nothing like working with wool or felt.   It is so forgiving and you don't have to be perfect, because it will look great anyway.  All of my patterns can be made up into the finished products and sold on etsy, ebay, and craft shows!   I love seeing my designs made up on the internet and at shows.  I am always amazed when I am just shopping at a local craft show and someone has made up my mannequin or stitchery or other designs. 
I have been sooooo busy lately, seems like days are just flying by.  I hope you all are having an amazing summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment