Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monday sale pattern- American land of the free stitcheries

I know....I am a day late!  I have been sick with the cold that never leaves!
This is my Sale pattern of the week!  It is all 3 stitcheries in one pattern!  The first is a basket of patriotic goodies in a heart shape...looks great on an old bobbin.  The second stitchery is a kitty cat with the flag, makes a cute pillow tuck for a shelf.  The 3rd (is my fav)...lady raggedy liberty.  I made her into a pillow..this one always gets lots of attention at quilt shows. 
It is on sale on
my patternmart for $3.99!  The sale will go until Monday June 27th. 
This is the first offical day of summer for my daughter, yesterday was the last day of school (she was sick like me).  We are going to go outside and get some fresh air
....and draw...she is already a great artist (13- now an 8th grader).  She is going to design some modern ( I am old school) stitcheries.  She already has some awesome scary drawings to convert for halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment