Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Etsy store- Mrs. tiddle mouse & banner letters

Hi, I have a new etsy store called  Mrs. tiddle mouse.  I have my handmade goodies and vintage finds on this site...my other site called Hudsonsholidays has my patterns and collage sheets. Above is a 2 sided Valentine pendant & necklace...handmade and one of a kind. 

This is also from my new etsy site....a valentine treat bag with tags....so prim. 
This is my new "create you own banner" collage sheets....This is a six page set of beautiful letters on a rectangle (measures:3 3/16" x 3 3/4")...all 26 alphabet letters, instructions, extra letters that are used more often and a blank card so you can add your own symbols or design. 
These banners are great for Birthdays, Weddings, Graduations, all the Holidays, names for bedrooms, Parties, simply stating inspirational words, family reunions, and much more! This is an economic way to create banners!!! You can add magic to the letters with glitter, stamps, extra ribbons, and gems. Reuse the letters when another occasion comes up...just take cards off ribbon. This is on my hudsonsholidays etsy for only $3.99.

Make any banner you want!

This is also available on my instant printables site....link on the left sidebar. 
It is snowing again...got to go shovel...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment