Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday sale pattern!! faux cross-stitch valentine ornies!

Good day to you all!!!  This is Monday pattern sale day.....I am having this lovely pattern on sale for 3.25 on my patternmart
VALENTINE ORNIES FAUX CROSS-STITCH E PATTERN
These Prim Hearts are not really cross-stitch, but have that look. No need to count stitches on linen or cross-stitch fabric. They are much simpler because they are stitcheries or embroidery. They look so nice in a bowl, basket, or hanging. There are 6 different designs. Make some for all your Sweeties! Measures: 3 7/8" x 4".
****On another note.... 2 of my 3 cats got in a tiff....and knocked a wire basket, full of glass ornaments, onto my wood floor.....glass shards were everywhere and my daughter and I cleaned it up....it took forever!!!  I need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment