Monday, April 26, 2010

Lovery Spokane, my kind a town!

I love Spokane because it is not too small and not too big.  This is the clock tower in Riverfront park, which is right downtown....with our beautiful river and falls.
These crows were just waiting for a photo op!
This is also in the park, the 100 year old carrousel...the caged off area is part of the huge fountain that kids can get into when it is warm and play.
This is my Lucky....he is BIG.  People think he is part bobcat because of his size.  To me he is a gentle giant. He is 3 years old, but still a big baby!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tommorow is the drawing for the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, Love your pictures and especially Lucky! He kinda of looks like my Oscar who is an enourmous but gentle giant too! (Lucky has a gorgeous, stately face!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cat! I just love him, thanks
    for showing the wonderful pictures...

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete