Monday, November 2, 2009

Next Holiday please

It is so sad when Halloween is over! Now I have no excuse for making more Halloween projects and all ! I have to think about Thanksgiving and Christmas and new years! The picture below is my new Thanksgiving badges...perfect to wear to Thanksgiving dinner. I also make the mini version.....which is fab placed on each plate as a name card and then they get to wear and keep it!!These are on my patternmart and my etsy! I also have Thanksgiving tags on etsy....I made them with old photos and fun sayings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE had a wonderful time at my sister's Halloween party. I was the Queen of Halloween, my husband Dana was a punk rocker with mohawk, and my daughter Selina was a Goth girl....we all won prizes....woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment